Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tirade (Heven and Hell #3) by Cambria Hebert

Tirade (Heven and Hell #3) by Cambria Hebert
 
This is a young adult paranormal romance novel (Rated PG-13)
 
♥♥♥♥1/2
(Four and a half Romantic Hearts)
 
Book Summary
 
Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks…

Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.

Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don’t scare me anymore.

On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.
 
 
My Review
 
This story was good. I mean if you need a recommendation, there you have it. I love this series.

What do I love about it? The characters. Boy has Heven grown through the books. She finally really comes into herself this book. I have no complaints about anything she did. And Sam, he is just the best. This story is told from both their POV. Unlike a lot of books, we feel Sam’s love for Heven, yet he never feels soft. I love that.

Their romance is like heaven although the author puts us through hell, lol.

The story starts off a tad bit slow, but there were things that needed to happen. It didn’t take long for me to ride the current that was the story. It took me all the way out to sea and back without me noticing. I just enjoyed the ride. There was a secret that was a bit predictable, but I’m not sure that wasn’t intended to be known. Still that tiny bit of predictability didn’t take away from the story.

Overall very good story, very good.

My book boyfriend is Sam. But I’m going to give you Riley.
 

 
View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

4 comments:

  1. Hot damn Terri!!! You always find the sexiest pictures!! Of course I love this series too but Lawd you made me drool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's he yummy. He has that causal standoffish way in that picture that screams Riley.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful review! thank you so much Terri for reading and reviewing Tirade! I appreciate it and am I so glad that you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for writing such a good book/series to keep me entertained. :)

      Delete