Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shattered Edge (An Edge Novel #2) by A.M. Hargrove

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE!
 
Check this book out.
 
 
 
 
♥♥♥♥♥
(Five Super Sexy Hearts) 
 
 
 
 
Hey, I’m going to be honest with you. I’ve read a lot of books. And in romance, there are only so many ways to tell a love story. What makes one different from another is the character or how the events are compiled.
Well, in this story, when I thought I had it all figured out, the author pulled a fast one on me. I mean, I didn’t see it coming. I would have never guessed. Then, I was thinking how the heck will she pull a HEA out this situation and make it believable. She did it. That’s all I can tell you.
Characters, I love that Terri is strong yet vulnerable. I love that Justin is a great guy with not a lot baggage to make him lovable. He just is. This is straight romance, so there will be times some of you make think it’s cheesy. Me, I thought it was perfect.
Overall, I loved it. I can’t wait to see what she pulls out of her hat for the third book.
My book boyfriend, for my name sake Terri from the book, is Justin.
 
 
View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

2 comments: