Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dazzle (Delaney's Gift #1) by Amber Garza

Dazzle  (Delaney's Gift #1) by Amber Garza
 
This is a young adult paranormal romance novel (Rated PG-13)
 
 ♥♥♥♥
(Four Dazzling Hearts)
 
 
Book Summary
 
 Sixteen-year-old Delaney Scott possesses a special gift. Ever since she was a child she has known about her calling and the duty she’s expected to fulfill.

However, all Delaney wants is to be normal. That’s why she is drawn to Sam. He can offer her the life she’s always desired. Only Sam has secrets of his own.

Secrets that are deadly. Secrets that can change everything.

  
My Review
 
This is a very unique tale. The world building set apart from anything I’ve read before. The story is engaging throughout as you wait for everything to play out.
Sometimes in books, some characters let you down. Sometimes they really surprise you. You get both in this one. I couldn’t blame Delany for what she did, and really that’s the point. We all at sometime fall short. But we have to move on from that and learn impossible lessons that build character.
This story left on a cliffy, but thank goodness the next book is available. I encourage you to read this one.
Unfortunately, I read these books back in January. And then I had some serious medical issues happen to me. On top of that, a small person decided to try and enter my password on my ipad repeatedly wiping everything. I lost this book along with the subsequent one. Therefore, I don’t have a description of Sam. I’m going to go with my gut feeling of what he looked like and hope I’m correct.
My book boyfriend Sam.
 

View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment