Thursday, July 11, 2013

Twisted Magic (Ink #2) by Holly Hood

Twisted Magic (Ink #2) by Holly Hood

This is a New Adult paranormal romance (Rated NC-17)

♥♥♥♥♥
(Five Amazing balls Hearts)

 
Book Summary

Hope is now a witch. She never realized becoming one meant dealing with evil. She soon is learning that being a witch comes with a lot of bad consequences. She is now a member of a dark circle that is bent on destruction. Evil is all around, begging her to join. She wants to be with Slade, but the darkness is a lot for a girl like Hope to handle.
She soon learns there is a side of Slade and magic that she wishes she never knew existed.
Soon she is battling a coven, and her own personal life.
Should she stay true to the girl she always was or take a chance with the greatest guy she ever met?
This new life could turn her into something evil; she has to decide if it is worth it.


My Review
 
So, I’ve been waiting forever to read this one. With so many review, ARCs and Betas, I don’t have time to read books (if they aren’t audio ones). I jumped all up and down when I received a copy.

This series is fantastic. Why? Not only is it unquie, it’s edgy and pushes the limits in a good way.
What we have here is Hope coming home from college all grown up. Gone is the child she was and now here is the woman she’s become. And coming home won’t be the sweet return she hoped for.

This book is jammed packed with twist and turns and dashes of yummy goodness. Oh and the romance. Slade made me want to slap him a time or two, but then Hutch was there always to catch me before I did. *swoon times a thousand for both of them.

I don’t blame hope for any of it. She did the best she could. Now I must have book 3 pronto.

My book boyfriend is Slade. But I’m giving you Hutch. (Slade looks like M Shadows if you need a visual.)

 


View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment