Monday, October 28, 2013

Anything He Wants: Castaway #4 (Anything He Wants: Castaway #4) by Sara Fawkes

Anything He Wants: Castaway #4  (Anything He Wants: Castaway #4) by Sara Fawkes
 
This is an adult contemporary erotic romance novella
 
 ♥♥♥♥
(Four Lucas Hearts)
 
 
Book Summary
 
Forgiveness is sought and deadly deadly decisions made in the electrifying climax of the Anything He Wants: Castaway series!

They say the sins of the father are passed down on the successive generations, and no more so than in the Hamilton family. What little hope remains in Lucy's heart is shattered by events and the trauma of a madman's pursuit. Outmatched and outsmarted at every turn, Lucy will be forced to make a terrible choice that will have lasting consequences, no more so than with her heart. For in her hands lies the fate of two men, both of whom she loves, and she must decide which will live, and which will die.

With no light at the end of this dark tunnel, will Lucy be able to choose the right path? Or will she be destined to bring down the Hamilton family legacy?
 
 
My Review
 
I was a bit disappointed with this installment. The way this series began it read like an erotic romance. The way the series ended, it read like a mystery thriller. While, I thoroughly enjoy the later, (some of my favorite authors being in that genre John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, and Sue Grafton), that’s not exactly what I signed up for when I bought into this series.
My expectations were erotica romance. And the last few installments surely lacked on that point.
However, as much as the hospital scene with Lucy and a weapon made me laugh and roll my eyes at how ridiculous it was; I still enjoyed the installment overall that I didn’t regret reading this installment series as a whole.
The epilogue or the final chapter, I can’t remember was sweet. However, I copped to that conclusion l0ong before that chapter.
Overall, it was a good read. And I have to give it to my boy even though I love Jeremiah.
My book boyfriend is Lucas.

 
View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment