Thursday, October 31, 2013

Light in Mourning (Mourning #2) by Adriane Leigh

Light in Mourning  (Mourning #2) by Adriane Leigh
 
This is an adult contemporary romance (Rated NC-17)
 
 ♥♥♥♥♥
(Five Lightning Hearts)
 
 
Book Summary
 
They say that madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...but what happens when the very person that brought your heart back to life has the ability to shatter it with one confession?

After an explosive affair left their hearts battered and scarred, Georgia and Tristan are trying for a fresh start. She is determined to take it slow and not repeat the mistakes of the past, while Tristan is willing to throw caution to the wind as long as he has his dark-haired girl in his life...and in his bed.

But Georgia and Tristan can't shelter their love from the outside world, and the moments of exquisite passion they share aren't enough to sustain the relationship. When scars from the past resurface—will their hearts meld together as one? Or will outside forces tear them apart, leaving an empty shell where love and passion once thrived?
 
 
My Review
 
This author knows how to put the H in hot which makes my husband very happy. ;)
I love when a book does a POV from the guy’s POV. That is when the story isn’t a retelling of another story. That I don’t like. It’s always great to get into the mind of a bad boy, especially one who has it bad. (I kinda like that pun, lol)
Like the beach, this story is warm and romantic in a way that makes you want to look at the stars and dream. Emotions run all over the place in this book which shows the authors ability to get to you, your heart and make you feel.
At the dawn of a new day, two hearts become one, only to be tried and tested in every way. It is in the light that they will no longer mourn the loss of each other but fill the pages with words every reader will enjoy.
My book boyfriend is Tristan.
 

View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment