Thursday, October 17, 2013

Seduced by Three by Sylvia Ryan

Seduced by Three by Sylvia Ryan .
 
This is an adult dystopian erotic romance novel (Rated NC-17)
 
 ♥♥♥♥
 (Four Steamy Hearts)
 
 
Book Summary
 
Grace Hunter was trained in survival and didn’t need anyone to protect her from the anarchy that resulted after the EMP. But still, she was stuck confined in an underground shelter with three men—all totally different, all powerfully sexy. Together, the group faced the threats of the deadly city above ground.

Over time, each man succeeded in seducing Grace. And before long, all three wanted her for himself alone. Animosity inside the shelter grew unbearable until Grace finally resolved to end it once and for all… and simply vanished without a trace.

It took months for the men to eventually realize that Grace had left them willingly. When they did, hostilities flared between them again. They fought each other, and then fought together to muddle through the complexities of sex, love and their own egos to forge an arrangement that could make them all happy.

[Menage Amour: Erotic Menage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, bondage, spanking, HEA] ** A Siren Erotic Romance **
 
 
My Review
 
Honesty, if the world ended now they way we know it with technology going by the way side, I believe that somewhere in the US, the situation in this book would unfold.
Although this is an erotic tale, there was a well throughout background and events that happen outside of sex. The characters are all well designed and executed with precision.
My only had a few minor problems. First and foremost a bit of insta love. I saw Grace and her connection with the first guy she encounters and even a strong connection with the second. However, the third she barely knew and I found love to be unlikely at the stage she admits to it. With that said, I think the third guy may have been the most likable of the three. Although, I think I loved them each myself.
What I really like is that these characters could have stood on their own outside of the sex story line which shows that this book was well rounded and executed.
Audio Review
Rex J Silverton did a good job with the narration. He seems to have a distinct accent or a bit of a lisp. Not a big deal. For the most part, I was able to distinguish between all the characters.
My book boyfriend is Luke.
 

 
View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment