Monday, November 11, 2013

Men of the Otherworld (Otherworld Stories #1) by Kelley Armstrong

Men of the Otherworld  (Otherworld Stories #1) by Kelley Armstrong
 
This is an adult paranormal romance novel (Rated R)
 
 ♥♥♥♥♥
(Five Awesomesauce Hearts)
 
 
Book Summary
 
A curious child, Clayton didn’t resist the bite, he asked for it. But surviving alone is impossible, until Jeremy teaches human-wolf balance, gives him a home, and welcomes him to the Pack - hierarchical founding family where bloodlines are all, and members face deadly challenges. Clayton narrates 3 tales, "Infusion," "Savage," "Ascension", and Jeremy tells "Kitsunegari."
 
 
My Review
 
Oh my gosh, I just really loved this story. I mean really. I can’t say this enough. I would almost recommend anyone who has never read this series to read this book first except the ending kind of gives away the future. And honestly the first book in the series Bitten really should be read first. The unfolding of the story there is nothing short of amazing.
However, I would recommend reading soon after you’ve read the series. It’s filled some of the holes that I didn't know I longed to hear until I listened to this story.
The writing was awesome. I’ve loved this author a long time and I just loved Jeremy and Clay more than ever. Although my heart belongs to Jeremy, Clay wiggled himself in there too.
Audio Review
Charles Leggett did a truly amazing job with the narration. He really brought to life all the characters including Clay and Jeremy.
If you’ve never read this series, I highly recommend. I just adore it.
My book boyfriend is Jeremy although I’m giving you Clay.
 

View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment