Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This Love's Not for Sale by Ella Dominguez

This Love's Not for Sale by Ella Dominguez
 
This is an erotic romance (Rated NC-17)
 
 ♥♥♥♥
 (Four Tucker Hearts)

 
Book Summary
 
Written for mature audiences and contains kinky graphic sexual encounters & profanity, bondage & discipline, domination and submission, loads of steamy verbosity, and an alpha male that'll irk you, irritate you, then finally make you quiver, laugh and swoon.

I'll repeat: this book contains DETAILED SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS & PROFANITY! In other words, if your closed-minded, prudish, sexually inhibited, a hater of arrogant, filthy-mouthed alpha-males or easily offended, this book probably isn't going to be your cuppa, so move on... there's nothing to see.

For everyone else... I hope you enjoy my PROFANITY LACED, SEXUALLY GRAPHIC writing.

Erotic, touching and humorous.

Tucker: Arrogant, brutally honest, and fond of bondage and discipline.

Lilliana: Stubborn, opinionated, and impatient.

When the real estate mogul who is used to getting his way in all things meets the 30-something year old dental hygienist who has inherited a large tract of land, their chemistry and physical attraction to one another is undeniable. Realizing that Lilliana is sitting on a real estate goldmine, Tucker sets his sight on trying to obtain her acreage at any cost - even if it means deceiving her and buying his way into her heart. But Lilliana has no interest in falling in love or being pursued by a certain attractive yet arrogant alpha male interested in her property and she can't be bought.

Just when things are heating up and Tucker starts to fall for Lilliana, she discovers where his true motivations lie, forcing her to seek sweet revenge the only way she knows how - by giving in to his every fantasy and toying with his emotions.
 
 
My Review
 
Let me just say, I love this author. And I love her imagination and the places she takes me. So I’m on board with any book she writes and will be anxious to read each and everyone.
However, out of all the stories written by this author, I wouldn’t say this is my favorite. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try her out or read this one.
For me, this story reminded me of an age old plot overdone. Woman has land and someone wants it. Of course the guy will be all kinds of hot and somehow they will end up together. In fact, I think I read three books within a week or two of each other with the same damn plot. Maybe that was what was annoying for me.
The other thing was the main guy. Tucker. A known womanizer who’d been married three times. And he claimed to not have cheated on any of them. So to me that made him fickle in love. We got answers to this much later in the story, but for me it held me back from liking him.  Lily was a bit wishy washy but that didn’t bother me much. If a hot guy was after me hard like that, I think I might have that touch me, don’t touch me back in forth while my brain tried to work.
And the one good point is there is a twist to the plot that takes it from Harlequin Romance to Ella’s specialty of writing. And that’s a bonus.
Anyway, the story does wrap up well and explains all my questions by the time it’s done.
Overall, go out and try this author.
My book boyfriend Tucker.
 
View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment