Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Revelation (The Revelation Series, #1) by Randi Cooley Wilson

 
Revelation (The Revelation Series, #1) by Randi Cooley Wilson
 
This is a New Adult paranormal fantasy novel (Rated PG-13)
 
 ♥♥♥♥1/2
(Four and a half Heavenly Hearts)
 
 
 Book Summary
 
A DIVINE SECRET,
A LOYAL PROTECTOR,
A FORBIDDEN LOVE.

Eve Collins starts her freshman year at college blissfully unaware that one revelation will challenge everything she’s believed to be true about her family, life, and future, and right in the midst of it all is Asher St. Michael.

Mysterious and aloof, Asher is appointed to protect Eve at all costs. Bound by his oath of loyalty to mankind, loving her is forbidden.

Dark and enigmatic, Gage Gallagher may be even more dangerous to Eve than the demonic army that hunts her.

Caught in the middle of a centuries old war, Eve must choose sides knowing that the wrong choice will cost more than just her life.

Can Asher and Eve fulfill their destinies or will their love destroy everything?

Revelation is a journey of self-discovery, love, and sacrifice.

This is volume one of a series
 
 
My Reviews
 

Paranormal might not have been my first love in reading, however, a lot of times I think it might be my favorite. I love reading a story that isn’t reality. That’s what escaping into reading a book is all about. I want to be swept away into another world that I could only dream about existing.
This story takes me to college with an unassuming girl just living life. She’s thrust into a world that she didn’t know about. What I like most about Eve is that she doesn’t sit by. She demands answers and finds courage in what she learns.
While the story of boy and girl that have obstacles to overcome if they even attempt a relationship isn’t new, that’s not what drew me into the story. Romance is an undercurrent of everything. It’s the new world with “paranormal characters” I haven’t read about that had me hook.
Personally, I found myself so deep in the story, my ipad followed me everywhere I went so I could sneak a second to read a page or two just because I kept thinking about it. There is a MINOR cliffy at the end, nothing that will keep you up at night. So pick this one up. I also believe the next book should be releasing soon.
I had a tough time with choosing a guy. And no, there isn’t a love triangle. It’s hard to explain. You’ll just have to read. Gage might have been my first choice, in the end…
My book boyfriend is Asher.


View all my reviews

*Disclaimer - I am not the owner of this picture. I found it on the web for causal fun use on my blog for which I receive no compensation. If this picture belongs to you (you are the copyright owner) please let me know and I will remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment